Being proud as a mother can be traced in small everyday moments.
Before having a child I thought that life was full of big events, milestones that a parent would evaluate as being important in a child’s life, i.e. Graduation Day. But now that I have some experience as a mother I must admit that I was completely wrong.
A mother can feel proud for so many reasons because her reality is full of tiny, giant incidents of evolution
– a baby’s first smile / first step / first word
– first day in nursery school
– first card she gets on Mother’s Day designed by her precious
– first time a child writes its name by itself
– the first time breakfast is prepared and served by her child
– the first school performance
– participation in an athletic contest
– participation in a music concert
-….(endless reasons & incidents)
Therefore, we as parents we shouldn’t neglect the value of small things. On the contrary, we should look out for them.
Because after all, it is the casual, tiny things that brighten up our lives and give as all the strength and happiness to continue our daily battle!
Children everyday make little steps towards success, independence, knowledge, self esteem, courage, towards designing their own,bright future.
We should always stand by them; encourage and reward them with our smile, our hug, our positive words, our support.
Besides, we are all so proud of them!